Monday, October 13, 2008

Let's Get Started!

Hey guys...

In order to get this blog up and running, I need to put in a TON of time getting it set up properly. In order for me to do that, I need your complete cooperation. This blog will be anonymous and only viewed by the class, but I need to send you all an invitation. Please follow the directions below so I can do that.

At the end of this blog, there is a "comments" section; this is where you post all of your comments for discussion, questions about the syllabus, or asking for insight from your peers. For this assignment, you need to go to this "comments" section and post the following:

  • Create a new comment by locating the "Name/URL" button on the right hand side of the comment section. This is located under "Create and Identity."
  • You MUST use your FIRST AND LAST name for this.
  • Then, post your email address below. This is where I will send you an invitation to participate in the blog.
  • Include your section as well.I have done an example for you.

You must have this completed by the start of class on Thursday. Please inform me of any problems.

Thanks!