Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day Schedule

Hey folks...

The snow day really messes with our conferencing schedule. However, I am willing to accommodate you during your study halls or lunch. This is for students who affected by the snow day. All other students will follow the schedule. The research paper is STILL DUE ON 3/13.

For the people who were scheduled to meet with me on MONDAY 3/2 ONLY.

Here are some options:
  1. Be prepared tomorrow (3/3) and the rest of the week for any no shows or unprepareds. If there is time, you have first priority.
  2. I will meet with you during first lunch.
  3. I am available during my 9th grade classes/prep/my study halls if that coincides with your study hall. On Monday I have off: period 1. My 9th grade classes periods 2 and 5. I have a study hall period 6. Use the rotating schedule to figure out what works for you.

You need to let me know ASAP what you plan to do. Let me know what else I can do for you.

~Ms. G