Thursday, April 30, 2009

Great Singing for Spring

Hey team...

I thought I would put this on here to spread some spring time smiles.

Here is a clip from Britains Got Talent. Shaheen is 12 years old and this kid has an amazing set of pipes; it almost makes me cry - he is that good! I couldn't embed the video, so I posted the link below (it picks up about the :58 mark).

Click here: Shaheen Jafargholi sings Michael Jackson


I am a big fan of a capella groups and came across this yesterday. Both songs by musical greats, are often duplicated but never replicated, although this guy does each song some justice; you can't help but dance and sing along. The performer's name is Nate Tao and I think he is fantastic. I hope you enjoy!


"Isn't She Lovely"






"I Want You Back" (he kills it all the way through the end...)