Monday, June 8, 2009

Last Week(s) of Classes!!!

Congratulations everyone!

The road to senior year is here...in 3 more weeks! Stay strong and focus. I wanted to give you an update for what is expected for the rest of the year:

Tuesday 6/9:
  • TEST If you are absent, you must see me during a study by the close of school on Wednesday.
  • Notebooks are due.
Wednesday 6/10:
  • We will begin reviewing for the final. You will be in charge of compiling information from each term, creating a study guide and then emailing it to me by 6:45 Friday morning. I will make copies and hand them out to the class. This is for you and your classmates so do your best and work together.
  • Junior Fair day (but I have all of you in the MORNING...)

Friday 6/12:
  • Review packets are due.
Monday 6/15 to Friday 6/19:

  • FINALS!
  • During the time in between finals, I am going to do a resume writing workshop for you. This is a skill you will need to have in life! The better you can make yourself look on paper, the better your chances of finding a job, especially in this tough economy! If you have a resume already, bring it with you to class and you can work on it, compare with the examples or seek advice.

Last week of school:
  • Anyone interested in coming in during the last week of school, I can use some help cleaning my room. I know it is an extremely exciting proposition, but I will give you community service hours (Tesfa...).